The starting signal was given for the development of the first elements of the pipe connection system in 1972. Within a short time, the range of products was not only extended by developing new clamping elements but also by starting the new production of linear adjusting units. In 1983, these two groups were supplemented with the first aluminium profile, the pioneer of the BLOCAN®-profile system.
Its innovative energy helped the young enterprise gain increasing importance and economic strength. The high investment costs, however, soon required a powerful partner who was found in 1987 with the world-wide operating Phoenix Mecano Group. Supported by the Swiss concern, RK Rose+Krieger grew to an internationally expanding enterprise.
Today, RK Rose+Krieger has a leading position in the area of the construction of connection and positioning systems. This is an advantage that can only be maintained in the future in close cooperation with our customers.
Chronology of the milestones
- 1972 Foundation of the company, development, production and sales of pipe connection elements and pipe system – linear components
- 1973 Development of the first linear component based on the pipe connection system
- 1983 Start of the development of the construction profiles BLOCAN®-Profile, installed without tooling, as trendsetter in the field of automation and machine construction.
- 1987 Phoenix Mecano AG became finance partner to support the promising company development.
- 1993 Moved to new building in Potsdamer Straße.
- 1998 Investment in a new production site in Hungary for labour intensive products, as well as in a new development centre at the site in Minden
- 1999 The first mono column „RKPowerlift“ for the new market in the area of office equipment was introduced. new plastic clamping elements made from polyamide „RK Light Design“
- 2003 New electric cylinder LZ 60 whose design and functionality is captivating
- 2004 The chain conveyor systems Easy-Link® and the new heavy duty profiles were launched into the market as an alternative to steel constructions
- 2006 Extension of the production facility and new building for the development centre, introduction of the heavy duty linear unit D-Line